As the preferred and official supplier of intercoolers to www.minichallenge.co.uk , Forge Motorsport is proud to present our uprated intercooler for the Mini Cooper 1.5 Turbo F56 Chassis.
Our core offers a 123% increase in frontal area over stock (BMW Part no.1751761759605).
As the originators of the stepped core design way back in 2006, Forge Motorsport is best placed within the market to call on our vast expertise in order to deliver a direct fit intercooler that would enhance the performance potential of the BMW Group 1.5 Turbo 3 cylinder engine.
Our end tanks are die cast in aluminium for improved internal flow characteristics, developed from 3D printed prototypes that we manufactured in-house at our dedicated R&D facility in Gloucester, UK. The bar and plate core design we have used comes after months of testing different core designs and opting for the core with best compromise of internal, external airflow and heat transfer characteristics.
- Official supplier to www.minichallenge.co.uk
- The Forge F56 JCW intercooler gives a respectable 123% increase in frontal area.
- CNC machined intercooler couplers to ensure a precision fit to the OEM Hose couplers.
- Supplied with all fitting hardware, no additional purchases necessary
- This intercooler is designed as a direct replacement for the OEM intercooler and requires no cutting of bodywork etc.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.
- Again Forge Motorsport are first to market with a full range of intercoolers for the Mini (Petrol) F56 Turbo range, 1.5 Turbo Cooper, 2.0 Turbo Cooper s and 2.0Turbo JCW.
Product laten monteren? Neem dan contact met ons op.